Sweepstakes are an enigmas in their own way, when you think this is the only kind of sweepstake that you can enter, there comes another in your mailbox prompting you to open it right away and try your luck with it. The moment you enter a sweepstake you hope to win something or the other and the chances of winning would depend on whether the glass is half full or half empty for you.
Sweepstakes are of different kinds and are used differently by different people. So, there is no one form of sweepstakes, there are quite a few. To ease your dilemma, the different types of sweepstakes are mentioned below-
- The traditional sweepstake is the one where you write your name in the bowl and hope that the organizer would pick up your name. This is the simplest form of sweepstakes that you can come across
- Online sweepstakes have become a trend recently, owing to the IT boom! All you have to do is login to your PC and get a trustworthy WIFI network. There are various online sweepstakes that are present on countless websites hoping to lure you to click on it
- Mail-in sweepstakes are quite the contrary to the online ones. Here you go the old-fashioned way and mail all your details to the sponsors in the hopes of securing a prize
- Email sweepstakes are the modern version of the mail-in sweepstakes since you would mailing all you details to the sponsors in the bid to win a prize
- Telephone or call-in sweepstakes are not much of a fad, but they still exist. You can call up the representatives and give in your details. There are chances that fraudulent activities take place in this kind of sweepstakes, so caution is prescribed.
- A blog contest is a newest addition in this arena. Since it is quite new, not many people opt for this sweepstake. So, if you are keen to try your luck here, the chances of winning would be quite high
- There are many radio enthusiasts around the globe who make it point to enter into some sweepstakes sponsored by them. You never know when the Radio Jockey would announce you a winner, you might be on your way to work on a Monday morning and this is what exactly would brighten your day
- Texting is still alive! And Sweepstakers are well aware about it. You have text sweepstakes, where you can enter the competition with the help of your cell phone. But beware, this might be the cause of future marketing bombardments on your number and you might give up participating in sweepstakes altogether!
So, these are the different manners in which you can enter a sweepstake and try your luck! Happy winning!